- 40 Tests $24.99 ea.
Specific characteristics of NITRATE REEFER
- high-precision nitrate test with highly sensitive reagents: Measuring range of 1 to 160 mg/l nitrate
- professionally calibrated, optically measured to seawater adapted full spectrum colour chart
- differentiated colour gradations in the lower range
- black background on colour charts for better contrast
- precise sliding comparator made of black EPS
- top quality sample tubes made of glass
- for approx. 40 tests
NYOS® REEFER test kits - taking measurements at the laboratory level at an attractive price
Water properties as close to nature are the key for every aquarium's success. However, monitoring relevant parameters in seawater is difficult due to numerous interfering ions. Therefore, test kits considering the specific characteristics of seawater are needed to analyse the water precisely.
NYOS® REEFER test kits offer the customer two significant benefits:
Highly precise analyses for seawater conditions. Furthermore, they offer a highly attractive price-performance ration and make test kits in laboratory quality affordable for the standard hobby user.
Additional characteristics of our REEFER test kits:
- calibrated dropper made by a German manufacturer ensures uniform drops during all repeat tests
- reagents are made in Germany in accordance with EN ISO 9001
- reagents are analysed according to AAS and NIST standards
- strict batch and quality control
- easy to use with intuitive pictogram instructions
- Made in Germany
NYOS® REEFER test kits allows you to achieve precise and most importantly reproducible (i.e. in repeat measurements identical) measuring results.