ENTER THE APEX
- Prevents catastrophes by monitoring key parameters in your aquarium, takes corrective actions for you, and alerts you via your smart phone when things go off track.
- Monitors your equipment – ensuring it is operating correctly at all times – and lets you know when it’s not.
- Tracks your manual test results, maintenance, livestock purchases, and tank observations and helps you can correlate issues in your aquarium to the things that are happening inside.
- Manages the full operation of equipment (lights, pumps, filters, ATO, etc.) on your tank with simple setup wizards and an easy to use app.
- Takes the place of many costly and cumbersome discrete components such as light timers, heater controllers, pump controllers, etc.
- Gives you the peace of mind to know how your aquarium is doing, instantly, from anywhere in the world.
For years we have advocated a wired network connection for your Apex due to its superior reliability – and we still do. However, for many people a wired connection is just not possible.
- Energy Bar 832 - 10" L x 6.5" H x 2.25" W
- 12V Power Port
- 2 AquaBus Ports
- Built-in WiFi
- Ethernet Port
- Temperature Probe Port
- I/O Switch Input
- pH Probe Port
- pH/ORP Probe Port
- 4 Variable 0-10V channels for LED Dimming or Tunze Pumps
- Maximum Number of Modules: 240
- 1x Energy Bar 832
- 1x 6 ft Aquabus Cable
- 1x Lab Grade Salinity Probe
- 1x Lab Grade Double Junction pH Probe
- 1x Lab Grade Double Junction ORP Probe
- 1x Temperature Probe
NEW EASY SETUP
New set up wizards and to-do reminders help guide you through configuring everything from temperature control, trouble alerts to your mobile device, and many other common aquarium tasks. With this new Apex, an aquarium controller no longer requires an advanced degree — you are up and running in 5 EASY STEPS:
- Mount it to the wall or inside your cabinet
- Plug in the probes and your equipment
- Connect it to your home network via wi-fi or cable
- Run the new Configuration Wizards
- Get the basics of monitoring and control for your entire tank set up, in less than 15 minutes, with no programming!
IoTa – (Internet of Things, Aquarium)
The Apex is an IoTa platform built for reliability when things go wrong – not just a toy to play with everything is A-OK.
Every Apex has a built in web-server (tech talk for its control panel) with complete functionality – even if the internet is down! This is important, see why. . .
Let’s say you have a power outage and want your aquarium to take the appropriate actions to maintain the fish and corals for the longest time possible. Or, what if the internet is down (or a company’s cloud servers) and you simply want to manually turn on your lights or turn off your skimmer.
Some aquarium controllers work ONLY via their online cloud service, so when the internet is down or slow, you are out of luck. With the Apex you can continue running your tank without interruption.
ENERGY BAR 832 – THE ULTIMATE POWER CONTROL HUB
For many the cost of the electricity to run a successful aquarium is a major concern in their household. Even for those where electricity is cheap, we believe most aquarists care a great deal about their energy consumption and its effect on the environment. Ironically, our energy usage could be directly connected to excess greenhouse gasses, the warming of the oceans, and the bleaching of the corals!
However, armed with the right information we believe aquarists will not only be able to make operating and purchase decisions that will save them hundreds of dollars a year, but they will also be able to reduce their carbon footprint.