ReefLink enables a continuous real-time connection with EcoTech equipment via ecosmartlive.com. Control EcoTech reef aquarium equipment from your computer or tablet — anywhere, any time.
ReefLink is easy to set up. Just place the ReefLink anywhere within range of your WiFi router, and power it on. Then forget about it. No wires. No adapters. No worries.
- Goodby wires: Wirelessly control any EcoSmart-enabled EcoTech product (Radions, VorTechs)
- Multiple tanks: Control the equipment on one or more tanks with one ReefLink
- WiFi built in: ReefLink uses WiFi to communicate with your router
- RF built in: ReefLink uses RF (radio frequency) to communicate with your EcoTech products — no dongles or adapters required
- Direct connect option: If WiFi is not available, connect the ReefLink using an Ethernet cable
- Connection indicator: An LED ring informs you of the status of your ReefLink connection
- Input 110-240 V (50/60hz)
- Ethernet 10/100 mb
- WiFi 802.11n
- Windows XP or later, or OSX 10.6 or later
- Java SE 6 or later
- Websocket-capable browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Safari
EcoSmart Live: The Future of Reef Aquariums
No matter where life takes you, with EcoSmart Live, your tank is right there with you. EcoSmart Live enables you to control Radion LED lighting and VorTech Pumps* from anywhere, any time using a compatible web browser or our dedicated Apple iOS app. (Android app coming soon!)
Enjoy the peace of mind that your reef and its inhabitants are cared for and safe. EcoSmart Live is a cloud-based app, so you can access it through a web browser on any computer or tablet with an Internet connection. And you can say goodbye to installing software or staying on top of updates — new features are installed automatically.
But that’s just the start. All new equipment from EcoTech Marine will be integrated with EcoSmart Live out of the box — so your tank will always be future-proof.