WAV™ :: EXTREME FLOW FOR YOUR AQUARIUM
A POWERHEAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR NEEDS
- Extreme flow (~4000+ gph)
- Compact size (less total mass compared to nearly all similar flow pumps)
- Directional flow (pivots with 40 degree range of motion and can be rotated – great for rear wall use)
- Safe, 24V DC operation
- Low power consumption – Less than 35w at the wall
- Multiple operational modes (random flow modes, mirror, inverse, etc.)
- Easy to clean (pump automatically shuts off when removed from water)
- Incredibly Quiet (possibly the quietest driver on the market)
- Magnetic mount works on up to 1″ glass (in a class by itself)
- Easy installation with just a single skinny wire for all power and control (1LINK interface makes it a snap!)
- Competitively priced (In USA just $199.95 for one WAV, $499.95 for the WAV Starter Kit)
DIRECTIONAL FLOW ALLOWS STEALTH MOUNTING OPTIONS
ENDLESS FLOW OPTIONS FOR EVERY AQUARIST
We know that everyone likes their flow a little bit different. So Apex Fusion controls the WAV with a multitude of patterned flow and random settings. You can even set one or more pumps to mirror or be the inverse of another.
DETAILED, REAL-TIME PUMP STATUS AND AI
This is a first for this product segment. From within Apex Fusion, the details of operation of every WAV on your tank can be observed. You will be able to see the mode, the RPM, the temperature range, and the current status of the pump.
SNAILS, FALLS, STALLS – NO WORRIES!
Snails and other obstructions are usually a powerhead’s worst enemy – tearing it to pieces. Sometimes just knocking a pump off the glass will not only kick up sand all over the tank, but it can also destroy the pump, or worse your favorite corals.