Marine Blue Actinic LED
- Replaces T5 HO lamps
- Lower power consumption. Only uses 8 watts.
- Due to electricity cost savings the lamp will pay for itself in one year (factoring in the comparative cost of a T5 HO lamp)
- Pleasant shimmer effect
- Reduced heat. Much less heat than T5 HO lamps.
- Fits into fixtures just like a T5 HO bulb
- Actinic color temperature for reef aquariums
- 2-year warranty
- We do not recommend using this LED Lamp in a fixture with metal halide bulbs. The heat from the metal halide bulbs could melt the Arcadia LED Lamp housing causing the lamp to fail.
With spectral peaks at 420nm and 450nm this actinic lamp aids in the natural fluorescence of corals. The blue light pushes to the bottom of the aquarium and is beneficial for corals found at deeper depths. When used in combination with the Marine White allows most types of coral to be kept. Can also be used in all types of aquariums as a moonlight effect for night time viewing.
The Marine Blue can be used in combination with any other lamps to produce a variety of lighting effects to suit particular aquarium set ups.